Welcome to Engine House Animation Studio UK. We are a team of high performing, award winning 2D & 3D animation, CGI and VFX professionals. Please get in touch and see what we can create for you today.
- Animated birds to composite over live action footage for a Coca-Cola TV advert to celebrate Vietnamese New Year.
- Visual effects to show ink spreading across a wall for the music video Anisah's Song by Suli Breaks. The client required us to improve existing VFX on the piece in order to raise the overall production values.
- Interface design and compositing VFX work on multiple sequences for the Sci-fi short The Leap.
- A short animation for WF Central, Hong Kong Land, working from existing illustrations to tell the story of the two Princes; Pu Lun and Pu Dong,
- A cinematic book trailer for the new release by Stephen King and Owen King, Sleeping Beauties.
- A minute long online video and various social cut-downs as part of a digital campaign, featuring fighting robots and armies of bacteria!
- VFX 360 videos of exoplanets for use with VR and publicly at the We The Curious planetarium.
- For the release of Spitfire Gold the client wanted to create a high-end promotional video showing the CGI product forming from a liquid gold.
- A stylised 3D character that could be easily posed and accessorised for web and print images. The character needed to look friendly, trendy and tech savvy.
Writing an animation brief is such an important driver as to what makes a great and effective video. But where do you even start?
Clients and agencies are often well versed in writing project briefs, but something as subjective as an animation…Read More
Welcome back to our continuing journey into the feature film world.
We are super behind in the telling of our story, (sorry!) and we now need to look back to ten months ago, when we hopped on a plane and jetted…Read More
To many, CGI seems like a far off space age technology, reserved only for those with Hollywood budgets. Nowadays, though, that is not the case. CGI is much more attainable, with the software now more easily accessible. Knowledge and skills…Read More
Now that we had many creative decisions in place, we felt that it was time to make some big strides on the visual side of the project.
We knew that the visual style and animation style was a huge factor…Read More
Business Development & Marketing Manager
A recent Film Production graduate, Natasha is using her creative skills in her new role as Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Co-founder & Director
Jason has worked in VFX and Animation for many years, spending time in London and the United States before settling in Cornwall.
Co-founder & Director
Mike has built up his portfolio and esteemed list of national clients by working as a 3D freelancer in Cornwall for the past several years.
VAT Registration195 3006 11
Company Registration Number08932568
Phone0117 318 0542
- Engine House VFX Ltd
- Engine House VFX Ltd, 107 Krowji, West Park, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3AJ