Welcome to Engine House Animation Studio UK. We are a team of award winning 2D & 3D animation, CGI and VFX professionals. Please get in touch and see what we can create for you today.
- Visual effects to show ink spreading across a wall for the music video Anisah's Song by Suli Breaks. The client required us to improve existing VFX on the piece in order to raise the overall production values.
- Interface design and compositing VFX work on multiple sequences for the Sci-fi short The Leap.
- A new range of adverts required animated characters, the "moshlings" seamlessly integrated into live action.
- A cinematic book trailer for the new release by Stephen King and Owen King, Sleeping Beauties.
- A minute long online video and various social cut-downs as part of a digital campaign, featuring fighting robots and armies of bacteria!
- Create three cinematic book trailers which capture the magic and beauty of the prose, and merge the visuals of the US and UK book jackets.
- VFX 360 videos of exoplanets for use with VR and publicly at the We The Curious planetarium.
- For the release of Spitfire Gold the client wanted to create a high-end promotional video showing the CGI product forming from a liquid gold.
- A stylised 3D character that could be easily posed and accessorised for web and print images. The character needed to look friendly, trendy and tech savvy.
To many, CGI seems like a far off space age technology, reserved only for those with Hollywood budgets. Nowadays, though, that is not the case. CGI is much more attainable, with the software now more easily accessible. Knowledge and skills…Read More
Now that we had many creative decisions in place, we felt that it was time to make some big strides on the visual side of the project.
We knew that the visual style and animation style was a huge factor…Read More
Be sure to check out our previous two diaries, why we decided to make a feature film and the story.
Now it was time to think about the visuals.
Whenever we need visual inspiration, we hop on over to one of our…Read More
YA literature is big business, and is a well loved and essential segment of the book market. But in the mass of today’s online world, how do you target teenagers and young adults in order to sell them books?
I don’t…Read More
Business Development & Marketing Manager
A recent Film Production graduate, Natasha is using her creative skills in her new role as Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Co-founder & Director
Jason has worked in VFX and Animation for many years, spending time in London and the United States before settling in Cornwall.
Co-founder & Director
Mike has built up his portfolio and esteemed list of national clients by working as a 3D freelancer in Cornwall for the past several years.
VAT Registration195 3006 11
Company Registration Number08932568
Phone0117 318 0542
- Engine House VFX Ltd
- Engine House VFX Ltd, 107 Krowji, West Park, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3AJ