Welcome to Engine House Animation Studio UK. We are a team of 2D & 3D animation, CGI and VFX professionals. Please get in touch and see what we can create for you today.
- Visual effects to show ink spreading across a wall for the music video Anisah's Song by Suli Breaks. The client required us to improve existing VFX on the piece in order to raise the overall production values.
- Interface design and compositing work on multiple sequences for the Sci-fi short The Leap.
- A new range of adverts required animated characters, the "moshlings" seamlessly integrated into live action.
- A looping animated book cover to use in online marketing for Stephen King's 'Mr. Mercedes', 'Finders Keepers' and 'End of Watch'.
- A book trailer for David Mitchell's latest release, Slade House, working from the cover artwork and reviews.
- Create five separate portraits, each in a famous art movement style in order in which they developed historically – Baroque, Impressionism, Surrealism, Abstract and Contemporary.
- For the release of Spitfire Gold the client wanted to create a high-end promotional video showing the product forming from a liquid gold.
- A stylised 3D character that could be easily posed and accessorised for web and print images. The character needed to look friendly, trendy and tech savvy.
- One-minute looping digital signage on a four screen display to advertise new museum exhibitions.
Cornwall: famous for golden beaches, cream teas and Ross Poldark.
Some people are under an illusion that you can’t have a career or business in Cornwall. It’s too far away from anywhere. It’s too far behind the times. Nothing goes on.…Read More
There are many myths and misconceptions circling the animation and CGI world, and a quick Google search only proves this point. Searching on Google for open questions such as “Is animation…” and “Does CGI…”, I noted down the most varied…Read More
Check the bottom of the page to download your free character rigs.
We generally create animated content for clients, so we often wonder what would happen if there was no client at all, what if we just made something ourselves? What…Read More
When the lights are off, and nobody is in, all is quiet and peaceful…. except for this – the beast machine chomping through renders like a bat out of GPU rendering hell.
The only machine of its kind, the Render Beast…Read More
Business Development & Marketing Manager
A recent Film Production graduate, Natasha is using her creative skills in her new role as Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Co-founder & Director
Jason has worked in VFX and Animation for many years, spending time in London and the United States before settling in Cornwall.
Co-founder & Director
Mike has built up his portfolio and esteemed list of national clients by working as a 3D freelancer in Cornwall for the past several years.
VAT Registration195 3006 11
Company Registration Number08932568
Phone0117 318 0542
- Engine House VFX Ltd
- Engine House VFX Ltd, 107 Krowji, West Park, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3AJ