Welcome to Engine House Animation Studio UK. We are a team of 2D & 3D animation, CGI and VFX professionals. Please get in touch and see what we can create for you today.
- Working with Idomoo, we were asked to create a dynamic video which tracked the viewer's details onto various customisable aspects, such as credits cards, gig ticket and billboards.
- Visual effects to show ink spreading across a wall for the music video Anisah's Song by Suli Breaks. The client required us to improve existing VFX on the piece in order to raise the overall production values.
- Interface design and compositing VFX work on multiple sequences for the Sci-fi short The Leap.
- After successfully pitching an idea, Tash was granted a production fund to make a three minute animated short, as part of The Channel 4 Random Acts Project, which has since made official selection in multiple film festivals.
- A book trailer for Yaa Gyasi's debut novel, Homegoing, working from the striking cover artwork, themes and locations of the story.
- A 90 second animation to promote the new WF Central Shopping Centre, using an inky style inspired by the history of the local area.
- For the release of Spitfire Gold the client wanted to create a high-end promotional video showing the CGI product forming from a liquid gold.
- A stylised 3D character that could be easily posed and accessorised for web and print images. The character needed to look friendly, trendy and tech savvy.
- One-minute looping digital signage on a four screen display to advertise new museum exhibitions.
In the last few months, we have decided to embark on one of the biggest journeys we have faced as a company – we want to make a completely independent animated feature film.
It was all sparked by a company exercise…Read More
To many, CGI seems like a far off space age technology, reserved only for those with Hollywood budgets. Nowadays, though, that is not the case. CGI is much more attainable, with the software now more easily accessible. Knowledge and skills…Read More
With the upcoming release of Ghost in the Shell as a live action movie, it’s reminded us of the awesomeness of the original animated movie. Anime offers such a wealth of cultural story telling and experiences that differs from more…Read More
We are now live on Artella!
Artella empowers you to form private, remote production crews and bring your animated creations to life. Store and manage all project files, give detailed feedback and keep everyone on your crew motivated and engaged.
There’s loads…Read More
Business Development & Marketing Manager
A recent Film Production graduate, Natasha is using her creative skills in her new role as Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Co-founder & Director
Jason has worked in VFX and Animation for many years, spending time in London and the United States before settling in Cornwall.
Co-founder & Director
Mike has built up his portfolio and esteemed list of national clients by working as a 3D freelancer in Cornwall for the past several years.
VAT Registration195 3006 11
Company Registration Number08932568
Phone0117 318 0542
- Engine House VFX Ltd
- Engine House VFX Ltd, 107 Krowji, West Park, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3AJ