Welcome to Engine House Animation Studio UK. We are a team of animation, CGI and VFX professionals. Please get in touch and see what we can create for you today.
- Visual effects to show ink spreading across a wall for the music video Anisah's Song by Suli Breaks. The client required us to improve existing VFX on the piece in order to raise the overall production values.
- Interface design and compositing work on multiple sequences for the Sci-fi short The Leap.
- A new range of adverts required animated characters, the "moshlings" seamlessly integrated into live action.
- A looping animated book cover to use in online marketing for Stephen King's 'Mr. Mercedes', 'Finders Keepers' and 'End of Watch'.
- A book trailer for David Mitchell's latest release, Slade House, working from the cover artwork and reviews.
- Create five separate portraits, each in a famous art movement style in order in which they developed historically – Baroque, Impressionism, Surrealism, Abstract and Contemporary.
- For the release of Spitfire Gold the client wanted to create a high-end promotional video showing the product forming from a liquid gold.
- A stylised 3D character that could be easily posed and accessorised for web and print images. The character needed to look friendly, trendy and tech savvy.
- One-minute looping digital signage on a four screen display to advertise new museum exhibitions.
This is a very short post just to let you know that our recent secret project ‘The Ship’ has been selected by Channel 4 for the Random Acts Website!
Back in April, Tash went along to a weekend’s boot camp, after…Read More
To get your hands on free ink assets, take a look at the bottom of the page!
When sitting at your desk and starting a new creative task, your natural instinct is to dive onto the internet and start searching for…Read More
We come under the “SME” umbrella, but that’s a pretty wide berth.
Working from a core team of three, augmented by incredibly talented freelancers from all over the world, we have taken on projects that would make companies many times the…Read More
As a VFX and animation studio, do we do filming?
Yes we do.
Well, kind of.
This is our creative process.
We were approached by Zephyr Creative who are temporary neighbours just down the corridor here at Krowji. They wanted to collaborate on a project…Read More
Business Development & Marketing Manager
A recent Film Production graduate, Natasha is using her creative skills in her new role as Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Co-founder & Director
Jason has worked in VFX and Animation for many years, spending time in London and the United States before settling in Cornwall.
Co-founder & Director
Mike has built up his portfolio and esteemed list of national clients by working as a 3D freelancer in Cornwall for the past several years.
VAT Registration195 3006 11
Company Registration Number08932568
Phone0117 318 0542
- Engine House VFX Ltd
- Engine House VFX Ltd, 107 Krowji, West Park, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3AJ