Welcome to Engine House Animation Studio UK. We are a team of award winning 2D & 3D animation, CGI and VFX professionals. Please get in touch and see what we can create for you today.
- Visual effects to show ink spreading across a wall for the music video Anisah's Song by Suli Breaks. The client required us to improve existing VFX on the piece in order to raise the overall production values.
- Interface design and compositing VFX work on multiple sequences for the Sci-fi short The Leap.
- A new range of adverts required animated characters, the "moshlings" seamlessly integrated into live action.
- Create three cinematic book trailers which capture the magic and beauty of the prose, and merge the visuals of the US and UK book jackets.
- we were approached by someone at Wafra International to create a TVC for a Lebanese / Syrian Croissant company, and we have now presented the final ad which was broadcast during Arab's Got Talent on MBC.
- After successfully pitching an idea, Tash was granted a production fund to make a three minute animated short, as part of The Channel 4 Random Acts Project, which has since made official selection in multiple film festivals.
- For the release of Spitfire Gold the client wanted to create a high-end promotional video showing the CGI product forming from a liquid gold.
- A stylised 3D character that could be easily posed and accessorised for web and print images. The character needed to look friendly, trendy and tech savvy.
- One-minute looping digital signage on a four screen display to advertise new museum exhibitions.
Be sure to check out our previous two diaries, why we decided to make a feature film and the story.
Now it was time to think about the visuals.
Whenever we need visual inspiration, we hop on over to one of our…Read More
YA literature is big business, and is a well loved and essential segment of the book market. But in the mass of today’s online world, how do you target teenagers and young adults in order to sell them books?
I don’t…Read More
To many, CGI seems like a far off space age technology, reserved only for those with Hollywood budgets. Nowadays, though, that is not the case. CGI is much more attainable, with the software now more easily accessible. Knowledge and skills…Read More
Last time we ended on the monumental decision to make a feature film.
The next step was a pretty big one. What was the film going to be about?
We like to call the sitting down and brainstorming of random ideas “monkey…Read More
Business Development & Marketing Manager
A recent Film Production graduate, Natasha is using her creative skills in her new role as Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Co-founder & Director
Jason has worked in VFX and Animation for many years, spending time in London and the United States before settling in Cornwall.
Co-founder & Director
Mike has built up his portfolio and esteemed list of national clients by working as a 3D freelancer in Cornwall for the past several years.
VAT Registration195 3006 11
Company Registration Number08932568
Phone0117 318 0542
- Engine House VFX Ltd
- Engine House VFX Ltd, 107 Krowji, West Park, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3AJ