Welcome to Engine House Animation Studio UK. We are a team of animation, CGI and VFX professionals. Please get in touch and see what we can create for you today.
- Visual effects to show ink spreading across a wall for the music video Anisah's Song by Suli Breaks. The client required us to improve existing VFX on the piece in order to raise the overall production values.
- Interface design and compositing work on multiple sequences for the Sci-fi short The Leap.
- A new range of adverts required animated characters, the "moshlings" seamlessly integrated into live action.
- A looping animated book cover to use in online marketing for Stephen King's 'Mr. Mercedes', 'Finders Keepers' and 'End of Watch'.
- A book trailer for David Mitchell's latest release, Slade House, working from the cover artwork and reviews.
- Create five separate portraits, each in a famous art movement style in order in which they developed historically – Baroque, Impressionism, Surrealism, Abstract and Contemporary.
- For the release of Spitfire Gold the client wanted to create a high-end promotional video showing the product forming from a liquid gold.
- A stylised 3D character that could be easily posed and accessorised for web and print images. The character needed to look friendly, trendy and tech savvy.
- One-minute looping digital signage on a four screen display to advertise new museum exhibitions.
How We Can Create 60 Seconds of Animation in 3D in 5 Weeks
One of our strengths at Engine House is working efficiently – sometimes at super speed! We thrive on animation projects with a quick turnaround time, as we get…Read More
Another year, another London Book Fair has been and gone.
Once again, we had a really great time meeting wonderful people from all around the world (as well as indulging in our favourite Pizza Express just the once or twice!)
We were…Read More
We recently worked on a project with Ogilvy HK for LANDMARK shopping centre to create a promotional video and print campaign for their children’s arts programme Little Masters, aiming to inspire young children to discover their own artistic talents, in…Read More
TOY STORY TURNS 20 TODAY! Repeat: Toy Story turns 20 today.
Yes, that’s right. It was the 22nd March 1996 that Woody, Buzz and the gang first graced the silver screen. To mark this incredible cinematic milestone, we look back on…Read More
Business Development & Marketing Manager
A recent Film Production graduate, Natasha is using her creative skills in her new role as Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Co-founder & Director
Jason has worked in VFX and Animation for many years, spending time in London and the United States before settling in Cornwall.
Co-founder & Director
Mike has built up his portfolio and esteemed list of national clients by working as a 3D freelancer in Cornwall for the past several years.
VAT Registration195 3006 11
Company Registration Number08932568
Phone0117 318 0542
- Engine House VFX Ltd
- Engine House VFX Ltd, 107 Krowji, West Park, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3AJ