Welcome to Engine House Animation Studio UK. We are a team of animation, CGI and VFX professionals. Please get in touch and see what we can create for you today.
- Visual effects to show ink spreading across a wall for the music video Anisah's Song by Suli Breaks. The client required us to improve existing VFX on the piece in order to raise the overall production values.
- Interface design and compositing work on multiple sequences for the Sci-fi short The Leap.
- A new range of adverts required animated characters, the "moshlings" seamlessly integrated into live action.
- Create five separate portraits, each in a famous art movement style in order in which they developed historically – Baroque, Impressionism, Surrealism, Abstract and Contemporary.
- A collection of stylised cutscenes to match the aesthetics of Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India.
- Three thirty-second videos, each telling the story of a new digital innovation – 4.5G Virtual Reality, Pizza-delivering drones and Driverless Cars to be unveiled at a global conference in Hong Kong.
- For the release of Spitfire Gold the client wanted to create a high-end promotional video showing the product forming from a liquid gold.
- A stylised 3D character that could be easily posed and accessorised for web and print images. The character needed to look friendly, trendy and tech savvy.
- One-minute looping digital signage on a four screen display to advertise new museum exhibitions.
Another year, another London Book Fair has been and gone.
Once again, we had a really great time meeting wonderful people from all around the world (as well as indulging in our favourite Pizza Express just the once or twice!)
We were…Read More
We recently worked on a project with Ogilvy HK for LANDMARK shopping centre to create a promotional video and print campaign for their children’s arts programme Little Masters, aiming to inspire young children to discover their own artistic talents, in…Read More
TOY STORY TURNS 20 TODAY! Repeat: Toy Story turns 20 today.
Yes, that’s right. It was the 22nd March 1996 that Woody, Buzz and the gang first graced the silver screen. To mark this incredible cinematic milestone, we look back on…Read More
With thousands of titles being published every year, books need more than a great cover to help them stand out. Using video as part of a complete promotional campaign can be extremely effective, reinforcing the artwork that has been invested…Read More
Business Development & Marketing Manager
A recent Film Production graduate, Natasha is using her creative skills in her new role as Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Co-founder & Director
Jason has worked in VFX and Animation for many years, spending time in London and the United States before settling in Cornwall.
Co-founder & Director
Mike has built up his portfolio and esteemed list of national clients by working as a 3D freelancer in Cornwall for the past several years.
VAT Registration195 3006 11
Company Registration Number08932568
Phone0117 318 0542
- Engine House VFX Ltd
- Engine House VFX Ltd, 107 Krowji, West Park, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3AJ