Welcome to Engine House Animation Studio UK. We are a team of 2D & 3D animation, CGI and VFX professionals. Please get in touch and see what we can create for you today.
- Visual effects to show ink spreading across a wall for the music video Anisah's Song by Suli Breaks. The client required us to improve existing VFX on the piece in order to raise the overall production values.
- Interface design and compositing work on multiple sequences for the Sci-fi short The Leap.
- A new range of adverts required animated characters, the "moshlings" seamlessly integrated into live action.
- A 90 second animation to promote the new WF Central Shopping Centre, using an inky style inspired by the history of the local area.
- A looping animated book cover to use in online marketing for Stephen King's 'Mr. Mercedes', 'Finders Keepers' and 'End of Watch'.
- A book trailer for David Mitchell's latest release, Slade House, working from the cover artwork and reviews.
- For the release of Spitfire Gold the client wanted to create a high-end promotional video showing the product forming from a liquid gold.
- A stylised 3D character that could be easily posed and accessorised for web and print images. The character needed to look friendly, trendy and tech savvy.
- One-minute looping digital signage on a four screen display to advertise new museum exhibitions.
We love a Pixar classic as much as the next person, Jungle Book is unconquerable, and we are suckers for a perfectly crafted Anime. There are, however, a whole host of underrated animations that do not get the credit they…Read More
This is a very short post just to let you know that our recent secret project ‘The Ship’ has been selected by Channel 4 for the Random Acts Website!
Back in April, Tash went along to a weekend’s boot camp, after…Read More
So you’ve got an idea, an amazing idea for a film or TV series. If only you had the money to get it created.
You need to get funding, but the world of creative funding can seem daunting with a million…Read More
Writing an animation brief is such an important driver as to what makes a great and effective video. But where do you even start?
Clients and agencies are often well versed in writing project briefs, but something as subjective as an animation…Read More
Business Development & Marketing Manager
A recent Film Production graduate, Natasha is using her creative skills in her new role as Business Development and Marketing Manager.
Co-founder & Director
Jason has worked in VFX and Animation for many years, spending time in London and the United States before settling in Cornwall.
Co-founder & Director
Mike has built up his portfolio and esteemed list of national clients by working as a 3D freelancer in Cornwall for the past several years.
VAT Registration195 3006 11
Company Registration Number08932568
Phone0117 318 0542
- Engine House VFX Ltd
- Engine House VFX Ltd, 107 Krowji, West Park, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3AJ